1. About Cybersecurity-law
Franck Dumortier (www.cybersecurity-law.be) is self-employed under Belgian law, established and principally seated at the Avenue Général Bernheim 69, B-1040 Brussels. Franck Dumortier’s enterprise number is 0671.736.579.
2. Communication policy
- Any electronic communication, including any attached files, sent from or to Franck Dumortier is confidential and may be priviliged or subject to other restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of an electronic message, please notify the sender of his mistake and remove the message from your system. We thank you for your cooperation.
- The security and reliability of electronic communications cannot be ensured; Franck Dumortier cannot be held responsible in any way in this regard.
- Any outgoing or incoming electronic communication may be checked and verified for compliance with our internal policies and to protect the business interests of Franck Dumortier.
- Folders containing received electronic communication may be shared by the recipient with other associates of Franck Dumortier.
- Folders containing electronic communication may be archived by Franck Dumortier for internal purposes and to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
3. Use of our website
- This website (www.cybersecurity-law.be) is the property of Franck Dumortier and is protected by copyright and as a database. The reproduction of the website as a whole or in part is only permitted for personal use. The copying, storage or transmission of this website or parts thereof for any other reason is not permitted without the written permission of Franck Dumortier.
- Any contents spread through this website are made available purely for informational purposes, and Franck Dumortier cannot be held responsible for any other use thereof. If you require specific legal assistance, please consult a suitably qualified lawyer to obtain appropriate legal advice.
- You may link to this website in a fair and non-confusing manner, provided that you also mention a link to our home page (www.cybersecurity-law.be) when doing so, and that you link to our website for non-commercial purposes only. Franck Dumortier cannot be held liable for the contents of external websites linked through this website, or linking to this website.
- Information on the cybersecurity-law.be website may be updated or modified frequently.
4. Privacy statement
- Any personal data collected through this website will be processed by Franck Dumortier in accordance with applicable data protection regulations. Personal data will never be transferred to third parties.
- Notwithstanding the obligations incumbent on Franck Dumortier based legally binding provisions, Franck Dumortier will never intentionally reveal personal data allowing the deduction of your identity to any third parties, including your e-mail address, without your prior consent.
- You have the right to be informed of any personal data regarding yourself being processed by Franck Dumortier, and to demand the correction or removal of any incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant data. You can exercise this right by submitting a written request to this effect to us, dated and signed, and containing a copy of both sides of your identity card.
- We respect the confidentiality of your e-mail, and will never send unsollicited mail from the cybersecurity-law.be domain.
5. Contact information and updates
- This legal notice may be updated from time to time. We recommend to check the cybersecurity-law.be website regularly for any updates.
6. Applicable law and dispute resolution
- The aforementioned legal provisions are subject to Belgian law.
- Any dispute in relation to the cybersecurity-law.be website will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, thus excluding any other instance.
Brussels, 13 april 2017